Monday, February 28, 2011

Which God are you talking about?

I feel the need to clarify who I'm talking about when I speak of God. I am a Christian so I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and that He is also the Son of God the Father. The term 'god' floats around so much and often I discover that the God that I believe in is not the same god that others are referring to. When I talk about God, I'm talking about the Number 1, Premier, Supreme, Magnificent, Greatest, Chief, Finest, Most Excellent, Preeminent, Outstanding, Celebrated, Remarkable, Exalted GOD! The Almighty! He calls Himself 'I AM.' You know how people call you on the phone and say, "This is me."  I've had as many as 4 people calling or leaving messages saying, "This is me." He would say, "This is I AM," and you wouldn't have a question of which I AM is calling because there is only one.

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister. Jesus is the son of God and is our only path to eternal life. Thanks for this post..It was very BOLD! Peace & Blessings to you and all you love.

    ReplyDelete