Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OK, here we go. Is my mic on? Can everyone see me okay? Well, this is my blog about creating a lifestyle of worship that makes you beautiful. I have just started my own business, Statuesque Image Consulting. I want to help women to look & feel good about them selves. I can only help so much on the outside, but God Himself, has to do the work on the inside. So I will be talking about fashion & beauty tips and also the beauty benefits of worshiping God!

I believed I was called into the ministry in 2002. I initially knew that I was called to do wonderful things for God but didn't know how exactly. I did know that it would be through a creative route because He made me to be an extremely creative person. I like that about God. I think He really likes to make people creative because that is an amazing attribute of Him. When you think about it, we all have attributes that are like HIM. So for all of you who say, "I don't have a gift or talent...that is BULL CRAP! You do have one. You just haven't tapped into it yet. The first thing you need to do is spend some intimate time with God. In other words...Worship!

No comments:

Post a Comment