Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday, 2-25-09

I went to an awesome prayer summit this past weekend.  Since Monday I have been spending more time trying to get into the presence of God. Going to prayer conferences only whet your appetite and make you desire to experience more of God.  That is exactly what it did for me. Tonight I was on my way home from bible study and felt led to pray for a person. I don't even know this man's name but I know his wife. God laid them on my heart because they are definitely going through some trying times right now. When we spend time in worship its like our spiritual antennas go up and we pick up what is going on in the spirit. While praying for this man, I was actually praying a prayer of agreement with his wife for him to be reconciled to God. I certainly hope that the next time I go through any trying experiences God will put me on some one's heart to pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment