Friday, April 24, 2009

No matter what the sound is...

My brother called me bright and early at 7:30 this morning. He was telling me that he wanted to put some songs together to give to my mom for mother's day. He was in an accident last year and suffered a head injury. He proceeded to tell me about a song that he says helps him make it through the day. Lo and behold, its "Lord Its In Your Hands," by a quartet group, Ronica & The Mighty Blazing Stars. He said that it keeps his mind on God. The lesson for me was, no matter what the sound is, if it draws you to think on God's goodness, then the Lord is being glorified.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Minnie...I have that tape of Ronica & The Mighty Blazing Stars. Lol!!! Idk if that song is on there, I'll have to check....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this picture from their myspace page. I like this song.

    ReplyDelete