Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Makes a Good Worship Song? Part 2

I posed this question last week to a friend who also happens to be a worship leader. Our conversation inspired my previous post: What Makes a Good Worship Song? She mentioned that its more about the attitude of the worshipper. Sometimes you can go into a service where the music or singing is not 'on point' and the people are just there. Their bodies are there but there is no expression of worship. They look bored while hindering the atmosphere. When you find yourself in situations like this, my friend says that you have to make up your mind to worship no matter what. Its your attitude that says, "I'm giving my praise and worship to God no matter what because He is worthy!" She sent me this YouTube video of Mali Music talking about what worship is. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment