Friday, December 31, 2010

Waving out my car window at 2010.

As I think about the close of this year I have to say that I'm grateful that its coming to an end. I learned a lot of hard lessons. Some that I just don't want to repeat. But the beautiful thing is that God knows how to restore the things that I feel have been lost. He says that all things work together for good to those that love Him and that are called to his purpose and will. I meet all those requirements. Which means that I can be excited about what's to come in 2011. He's so Great...Awesome...Encouraging! He's my biggest cheerleader! Your Latter Will Be Greater by Martha Munizzi is fitting for this time of the year. I am so ready to get this show on the road. He's driving and I'm going to enjoy the ride. My best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment